In the Networks and Communications Security Course, you will learn about the network structure, data transmission methods, transport formats, and the security measures used to maintain integrity, availability, authentication, and confidentiality of the information being transmitted.
Concepts for both public and private communication networks will be discussed.
1. Describe network-related security issues
2. Identify protective measures for telecommunication technologies
3. Define processes for controlling network access
4. Identify processes for managing LAN-based security
5. Describe procedures for operating and configuring networked-based
6. Define procedures to implement and operate wireless technologies