The way users interact with software applications, products, and services is changing more than ever. Enterprises are expected to keep up with these changes while also providing delightful experiences that meet the needs of the customer and users. How do companies keep up with the rapid change in the marketplace and consumer behavior? We’ll share with you a design-led approach that will enable you to build great products for the Intelligent Enterprise.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Why using a design-led approach matters and what its benefits are
- How to scope and plan for a design-led project
- How to conduct user research and gain insights from your discoveries
- How to move from concept to interaction patterns and designs
- The steps needed to deliver a delightful application