Learn the most important language for data science.
- A quick introduction to Python syntax, variable assignment, and numbers
- Calling functions and defining our own, and using Python's builtin documentation
- Using booleans for branching logic
- Lists and the things you can do with them. Includes indexing, slicing and mutating
- For and while loops, and a much-loved Python feature: list comprehensions
- Working with strings and dictionaries, two fundamental Python data types
- Imports, operator overloading, and survival tips for venturing into the world of external libraries
- Make your first submission to a Kaggle competition!