In this course you will learn to design a mobile app from scratch.
A design workflow from A to Z
From my experience as a designer and after interviewing over 40 designers while preparing this course, I put together a workflow that will take you from your idea to a fully designed product.
My goal is to teach you this workflow and everything you need to know along the way.
Learn by example
This course is taught with an example. Each lesson represents a step in the design process that will be applied to the app we will be building. This will allow you to have a very clear comprehension of every design principles that will be discussed.
Who should take this class?
- Entrepreneurs who want to make their project a reality
- Developers who want to design their app themselves
- Designers who want to be proficient at Mobile App Design
- Product Managers who want to boost their UX and UI skills
- Anyone who wants to build or improve a mobile app without depending on somebody else
No specific skills required.
But you need to have a mac
2 weeks to become proficient
Working 30 minutes a day will allow you to finish this course in 2 weeks.
By the end of the course you will:
- Be able to explore your idea in depth to find the right way to build your app
- Have a full proficiency in design software
- Have a very good understanding of design principles and how to use them
- Be able to build graphic illustrations even if you've never drawn anything in your life
- Know how to choose the flow and navigation of your app
- Know how to create a very clear layout that will serve your content
- Know how to create the identity of your app and how to choose and use colors and fonts
- Be completely autonomous as a designer
- Save a lot of money and time by not needing to work with a freelance designer
Design Kit included
I've included templates and files that will help you kickstart your own projects.
And every file that I design during the course is included as well.
I've also created Cheat Sheets that you'll be able to keep near you when designing to remember everything I said. These will also allow you to concentrate on the videos and the exercises, no need to take notes.
Making a great app
As Steve Jobs said “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." Therefore this course is not about crafting an app that people will like because it's pretty. It's about designing an app that people will love because it works great and happens to be beautiful.
P.S. The $49 price is meant to be an introductory offer. The price will be doubling once we hit a certain number of students. So if you want to make sure you get in at this special price, sign up now. You won't regret it (but if you wait, you might).