Do you love the look of watercolor loose florals and would you like to learn how to paint them from scratch?
Join me in this class and learn how to paint a variety of flowers, leaves and fillers in easy loose floral style with watercolors.
This carefully crafted class has been designed to take you from beginner’s steps to advanced if you follow all the lessons.
There is special emphasis on:
- Painting in real time
- Extra brushstroke practice
- Continuous view of the color palette
- Lots of examples
This class is suitable for all skill levels. While beginners will enjoy the step by step approach to the basics of painting loose watercolor florals, experienced artists will enjoy many useful tips on color mixing, composition building and my painting approach.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Simple supplies to get started
- Basic watercolor concepts
- Brushstroke practice
- How to paint 10 individual flowers with lots of brushstroke practice
- Color mixing for foliage
- How to paint a variety of leaves
- How to paint easy filler elements
- Composition tips
- How to build many simple to complex floral arrangements with every single brushstroke explained.
At the end of this class you will have your own spread of flowers and leaves that you practiced and floral arrangements ranging from very basic to complex.
This class has been broken down into digestible lessons with projects arranged in increasing level of complexity. So take your time to get comfortable with one and then you will feel at ease to move to the next level.
Let’s make loose florals easy!
Looking forward to seeing you in my class.