Take a step ahead in your creative journey and learn to paint Watercolors Beyond Loose Florals: 8 Unique Flowers and Pots Projects.
In this class you have 8 choices to learn from start to finish how to paint beautiful flowers and pot projects.
You will learn how to paint the texture of wood, rusty metal and easy steps to create an impression of glass and ceramic.
The class also includes my process of collecting inspiration for the illustrations and also how to work without references.
Although ideally suitable for intermediate watercolor skill level, I also recommend the class for beginners as I have also included lessons on watercolor concepts, floral warm-up, intuitive color mixing, along with tips and tricks that can be used even beyond this class.
These projects have been arranged by increasing skill level and can be finished within 15 to 30 minutes.
The 8 projects are grouped by material of the pots with two in each category (ceramic, wood, glass, rusty metal). Each category also includes a handy material overview lesson.
Here is the list of projects:
- Ceramic Vase with Cherry Blossoms
- Ceramic Creamer with Billy Buttons
- Wooden Bucket with Lavender
- Wooden Crate with Tulips
- Glass Bottle with Lilacs
- Glass Vase with Geraniums
- Rusty Metal Can with Alliums
- Rusty Metal Pitcher with Peonies
By the end of this class you will be able to paint any one of these lovely projects and also have the skills to create similar projects in the future.
These illustrations are great for stationery projects, such as stickers, greeting cards, calendars, etc.
I can't wait to see what you create, so let's get started.
- Watercolor paper 300 gsm Cold-press (Arteza)
- Watercolor postcard 300 gsm
- Watercolor tubes from Art Philosophy, Winsor & Newton, Daniel Smith, Van Gogh (check the entire list of colors and swatches at Projects and Resources -> Resources)
- Pointed round synthetic sable brush number 4 (Escoda), Pointed round synthetic number 4 brush (Da Vinci brushes), Pointed round synthetic number 2 (Da Vinci brushes), Synthetic 5/0 detail brush.
- Tracing paper (optional)
- One HB/1H pencil
- Kitchen paper towel
- Mixing tray
- Spritz bottle
- Jar of clear water
Copyright/ Royalty free music : http://www.epidemicsound.com