This course will make participants leverage marketing concepts to influence the outcomes of new products and innovations and will help students understand the basics of innovation, types of innovation, diffusion of innovation and barriers to Innovation. They will also learn about how to evaluate market attractiveness, think about the design and management of distribution channels and understand pricing architectures to market innovation and innovative products. This strategic approach is applied to real world examples to help technical executives learn to identify the right product for the right market opportunity.
- Develop a strategic framework for assessing market opportunities
- Anticipate and take advantage of the customer decision process with consumer insight
- Leverage innovation and design thinking to capture value for customers
- Choose marketing channels best suited for their product and market
- Communicate more effectively with the marketing team
- Link between Innovation, marketing and meaning of customer value