Welcome Dear Learner!
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the course Mathematical Economics.This course has been designed to make the study of Economics using Mathematics simple and easy to understand.
- Apart from Economics, this course will be beneficial to solve problems in Engineering, Architecture, Medicine, Finance, Management, Policy-making and Analytics.
- A historical background and widespread applications of the concepts and topics makes it interesting and exciting.
- It uses real-life examples and recent researches and news on the world economy.
- The MCQ’s (Multiple Choice Questions) will help you grade yourself
- In the reference section, several web links and links of YouTube channels have been shared to keep you amazed and motivated throughout.
- Videos are supported by animations, graphics and pictures so that the concepts of every topic covered becomes clear and easy to remember.
Objectives of the Course:
- Do you want to learn how to take quick and wise decisions?
- Do you want to learn the art of scientific thinking, logical thinking and critical thinking so that you can use them in your daily economic activities?
- Do you want to save your time, money and energy?
If you want to find an answer to all the above questions and if you wish to make your life simple, easy and interesting to live, this course is just for you!Outcomes of the Course:
After completing this course, you will have learnt:
- How to build models by expressing words in symbols, numbers and equations
- New techniques to solve complex problems
- To measure the effect of change and discover techniques to improve your decision-making process
- Economic dynamics and solve problems through adjustments with time.
- A new dimension of scientific, logical and critical thinking, that will assist your mind to solve personal, professional and social problems and guide you to take wise decisions
- Elementary knowledge of Economics
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematics
Sikha Ahmad, Doon University, Dehradun
Ishteyaaq Ahmad, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
Prof. (Retd.) Srinath Baruah, Gauhati University,
Prof. (Retd.) P. K. Chaubey, IIPA, New Delhi