What you'll learn:
- You will get a basic understanding on software testing
- You will be able to discuss with other software testers using the same terminology
- You have paved the road for further learning and advancement in the ISTQB certification scheme
- With this course you will be able to pass the ISQTB - CTFL exam
- You will have a high level overview on all parts included in software testing
This is an ISTQB accredited course for the CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level) certification.
This is not a read-out of the syllabus as is the case in many other courses as I do not see that as a proper course. The information from the syllabus is used in this course, mentioned, explained and wherever necessary examples are given in native-level English. Each chapter contains a quiz at the end which contains actual exam questions in order for you to get used to the way questions are asked on the exam. In each chapter we will also solve several questions together to get you used to the way questions are asked in the ISTQB Exam. This is an important part as both the questions and answers are sometimes formulated to throw you off.
This course has been written to help (aspiring) software testers, developers and other people interested in software testing grasp the basics and fundamentals of software testing. The entire 2018 syllabus is covered and some extra bonus material is also included. All terminology matches the terminology used in the latest ISTQB glossary.
Besides getting you ready for the ISTQB-CTFL exam with the course, sample exams and tips and tricks, I would really like to teach you about software testing; things that you can use in your day-to-day work.
As you can see on Udemy, there are various courses already on this subject; so why would you take this course?
1. The course has been written on the 2018 syllabus and some interesting subjects from the 2011 are also included;
2. Currently, after the release of the 4.0 Foundation level syllabus, the course is being updated to cover BOTH the 3.1. AND the 4.0. syllabus;
2. The material is ISTQB accredited and is the same material as if you would come in and join one of my classroom trainings;
3. There are more than 130 questions included in the course that will help you greatly;
4. We will go through questions together in each chapter;
5. Examples and exercises form a vital aspect of this course;
6. No false promises about you being a great software tester after you finish this course; however, this course is a very good starting point;
7. You will learn the basics and should be able to pass the exam without problems in the first go (if you pay attention of course);
8. Besides getting ready for the exam and most likely passing it on your first attempt, you will get a solid understanding of software testing fundamentals.
If you have any questions or remarks during the course, please post it on the discussion board and I will answer as fast as possible.