What you'll learn:
- The principles of User Interface Design and Prototyping
- The basics of Human-Computer Interaction
- How to read a User Flow Diagram
- How to use Figma and its given tools
- How to design within Figma
- Wireframing in order to produce a functional prototype
- How to use the collaborative feature
- How to give and receive feedback on prototypes
- The principles of UX design
- The importance of color theory
- What are the most common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them
- The principles of forms, buttons, and plugins
- How to create an app
- How to make a website
- All about content creation
- How to animate in Figma
- How to create interactive calendars
- To make a Netflix prototype
This course is constantly being revised and updated with new lessons.
Have you ever wanted to design your own app, website or blog? These days, we use them without a second thought. They have become an integral part of both the human experience and the financial market. It’s easy to come up with a new idea for a viral new app, but not as easy to make that app a reality - or so you might think. That’s where Figma comes in. Figma is a free, collaborative UI/ UX design tool that can help you design a wide range of interfaces in great detail - and we’re here to teach you how.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about user interface design with Figma. Step-by-step, we’ll cover everything you need to know from opening the program for the very first time to finalising your finished design. You’ll learn all of the tools, as well as how and when to use them. We’ll also cover everything you’ll need to be able to collaborate with other web developers easily through its collaborative feature. During the course, you will learn about the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose, as well as the principles of Human-Computer Interaction. Finally, we’ll teach you how to adapt to specific project requirements, as well as how to wireframe in order to turn your design into a functional prototype.
Start your UI/UX development journey with us!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Create prototypes and collaborate with web developers easily
Achieve an understanding of the process, purpose, and tools of prototype design
Understand the principles of User Interface Design in order to design with purpose
Learn the basics of Human-Computer Interaction
Discover the standard tools in User Interface
Adapt to specific project deliverables in User Interface
Understand the principles of User Experience