What you'll learn:
- Understand How CSR Relates to customers
- Understand how CSR Relates to Employees
- Understand How CSR Relates to environment
- Understand the Different World Views on CSR
- Learn about Corporate Social Initiatives
Introduces the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as it relates to customers, employees, the environment and society at large. It also does a historical treatment of the concept of CSR and explains the sometimes complex relationship between business society by focusing on the Milton Friedman view of CSR; the Archie Carroll and Carnegie views on Corporate Social Responsibility.