Learn Automated Continuous Deployment using AWS CodePipleine, Elastic Beanstalk & Lambda (includes example PHP project).
What you'll learn:
- Conceptualize and design fully automated continuous integration & deployment pipelines
- Use AWS CodePipeline to setup CI/CD pipelines
- Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to deploy applications
- Map any real-world application into a CI/CD pipeline
- Integrate custom builds / actions in AWS CodePipeline
- Adding AWS Lambda functions in AWS CodePipeline
- Monitor their AWS CodePipeline
Automated Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)is a critical part of DevOps and is a skill that is in high demand.
In this course, we will examine the subject in complete depth by walking through an example projectand building a complex CI/CD pipeline on AWS. You will gain the followingfiveextremely valuable andhighly soughtafter skills:
- Learn to conceptualize anddesign CI/CD pipelines for your own web applications
- Deploy and scale web applications on Amazon's Cloud infrastructure usingAWSElastic Beanstalk
- Build pipelines on Amazon's Cloud infrastructureusingAWSCodePipeline
- Learn advance topics such as Elastic Beanstalk Extensions andAWSLambda to run custom actions in your CodePipeline
- Monitor your automated CI/CD pipelines
The tech landscape today is extremely competitive and is moving at an incredibly fast pace. With the emergence of cloud-based infrastructure, many startups are disrupting long-established businesses, industries and sectors almost on a daily basis as their entry barriers and costs keep on going down. DevOps and continuous integration / continuous deployment processes allows team to iterate often andinnovate faster.
After taking this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment processes.You will be able to confidently design a CI/CD pipeline for your own web applications.You will gain an in-depth understanding ofAWSCodePipelineandAWS Elastic Beanstalkservices.
With these skills, you will be able to build fully automate deployments of your web applications on Amazon’s Cloud infrastructure.
Thecourseis very hands-onand together we will walk through an example project. We will pick a web application and deploy it on Amazon’s Cloud usingAWS Elastic Beanstalk. I will then demonstrate and create a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for our web application usingAWS CodePipeline. I will cover both of these AWS services incomplete depthwhile also giving you easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
We will also cover some advance topics such asebextensionsand adding AWSLambda functions in your AWSCodePipeline.
★ 4000+ students enrolled
★Rated highlyby students
★70% courseispractical based