What you'll learn:
- You will learn to Use Maven to Manage Dependencies in Java Projects
- You will learn to build Multi Module Java Projects with Maven
- You will Understand Best Practices in using Maven
- You will learn to use Maven from the Command Line
- You will Understand Maven Build Life Cycle and Project Object Model
- You will Understand Maven's philosophy of "Convention over Configuration"
- You will Use Maven to generate Java Projects using Maven Archetypes
- You will Understand how to use Maven in combination with an IDE like Eclipse
- You will Learn to Use Maven Plugins
Maven is the most popular Java Dependency Management Tool.
In this hands-on course, you will understand how Maven makes the life of a Java developer easy.
5 STARS- Great Job! All you need to know about Maven
5 STARS- This course gives a comprehensive coverage of the essential features of Maven. After completing this course, you will have a working knowledge about Maven that you can use at real projects. Thank you Mr. Karanam!"
5 STARS- Although it is very concise all the main points are covered in some detail
5 STARS- This is the third course from the same author I am following. Great job :) This course perfectly suits for absolute beginners with Maven who want to get good understanding of Maven basics at good speed and with depth enough at this level. Author covers a right amount of information to remember. Highly recommend.
******* Course Overview *******
You will learn Maven using a step by step approach with 20 steps. During the course, you will automate these using Maven.
Compiling Java Code
Running Unit Tests
Building Jar's and Wars
Running web applications in Tomcat
Setting up new projects
You will learn following features of Maven with 5 Example Projects on Github.
Dependency Management - including Transitive Dependencies
Maven Project Object Model
Maven Build Life Cycle
Maven Archetypes - Generate Projects
Maven Best Practices
Multi Module Maven Projects
Start Learning Now. Hit the Enroll Button!