What you'll learn:
- How to bring Psychology, physiology, spiritual element together to build a financially abundant life
- How to trick your mind to take action and generate motivation for building a financially abundant life.
- Learn to manage the change process.
- Learn to cultivate qualities that is necessary for success and financial growth
- Understand how being in comfort zone can hold us back from reaching our potential
- Understand human growth process
- Understand how passion and core values drive our actions
- Understand how to bring different elements together to build wealth
- Master mindset to build healthy and positive relationship with money
- Improve money management skills
- Understanding wealth creation process
- Create plan and strategy for building wealth
The Formula for building Wealth, making money has been the same for centuries.
The reason we have financial difficulty is because we don’t have enough knowledge about it. We were not taught and the behaviour, relationship we build with money dictates our experience and outcomes.
Building wealth is an automatic behaviour which depends on what beliefs we have about money, what mindset we are operating from. Our money mindset is the feelings and thoughts we subconsciously developed towards money from our past experiences.
Recent research in psychology and neuroscience have uncovered reliable strategies that people can use to create financial freedom.
This course keeps things simple by highlighting 15 simple things that you start doing to improve your financial level. Everything you're about to learn comes from documented, peer-reviewed research in psychological science.
This course is in four parts.
1. Understand money - What is money, where does it come from.
2. Money management - development of skills, qualities, understanding saving and spending.
3. Money mindset - what are our beliefs, feelings and thoughts and how can we change negative beliefs about money to a more positive one.
4. Building wealth - create strategy, learn how to build wealth by offering a service, pursuing your passion, by investment.
“What you habitually think largely determines what you ultimately become. One will never get any more than he thinks he can get.” – Bruce Lee
If you think you are only capable of earning £2000 a month then this is what you will earn. If you think you can earn £10000 then this is what you will earn.