Perform and sing your favorite songs on the piano! Step by step, easy to follow modern keyboard lessons for beginners
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to read & interpret chords, so you can lookup & play your favorite songs
- Write songs on the piano
- Accompany yourself on the piano using a variety of rhythmic styles
- Accompany others on the piano (church, carol leading, play in a band, etc.)
- Adjust songs to the key perfect for your voice, ending vocal strain and improving your vocal quality
- Use musical terms to communicate to other musicians
- Prepare for gigs and open mics using a clear process
Wielding the piano opens up a whole new world of creative possibilities.
In this foundational course, I teach you how to play piano as a singer/songwriter. It's a unique method that takes somebody with zero musical experience and transforms them into a piano wielding singer/songwriter.
This method has been refined over the last 3 years as I've taught more and more artists in New York and Los Angeles.
Every lecture builds upon the previous lecture. I walk you through the whole process as efficiently as possible, taking every effort to find ways to cut your learning time in half.
Watch the lectures, complete the challenges, and enjoy playing! By the end you should be able to pick a song, adjust the song to most singable key for your voice, and accompany yourself on the piano.
You should take this course if you think you'd have fun playing the songs you love and exploring how piano wielding singer/songwriters like Carol King, Alicia Keys, and Ben Folds express themselves on the piano.
This is a foundational course for beginners. This course is meant to be an alternative to a traditional piano lesson schedule.
If you love playing, writing and singing songs, this course is for you.
Hope to see you on the inside!
Promo Music provided by Ben Sound at Ben Sound Dot Com