Pass your Platform Developer 1 certification exam with this course.Learn Apex, Visualforce and Salesforce Development
What you'll learn:
- You will be able to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam.
- Understand the Salesforce data model and query languages.
- Learn about Apex triggers and best practices for writing triggers
- You will learn about DML statements, Database Methods, Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL), Salesforce object Query Language (SOQL).
- You will learn about Triggers, Test classes, Debugging
- They will become masters of APEX programming
- Jump start your career in Salesforce Development.
- This course covers everything you need to know to become Salesforce Developer
- Use standard controllers with basic Visualforce pages
- Utilize Visualforce with custom-built Apex controllers
- Write test coverage
- Configure your Salesforce development environment
- Learn about Governor Limits in Salesforce
- Learn about Save order of Execution in Salesforce
- Learn about Apex Design patterns
### Enroll in the NEWSalesforce Lightning Web Component Development Course ####
Are you looking to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam?If yes, this is the course for you.
In order to pass your Platform Developer 1 exam, the knowledge and experience the of Salesforce Platform are not enough. You also need to get to grips with the exam itself. And that's why I have designed this "Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I".
This course covers all the topics related to the study guide of Platform Developer 1 Certification exam. Not only that, after end of every section,I have also included the sample questions similar to the Platform Developer 1 exam.
Exam Topics for the Platform Developer 1 exam :
Logic and Process Automation 46%
Data Modeling and Management 12%
User Interface 10%
Debug and Deployment Tools 10%
Salesforce Fundamentals 10%
What strategy we will follow in order to pass the exam?
The goal is to obtain 90% so you are well above the passing score. We will work on the sections from most-weighted to least-weighted, giving us the most coverage early on in your learning path.
Key Features of this course:
14+hours of video training
Topics aligned with the official study guide of Platform Developer 1 exam
Hands on practice on the Salesforce platform
Real time scenarios and examples covered
Quizzes after every section of the course