What you'll learn:
- What is SAP Workflow
- SAP Workflow Advantages
- SAP Workflow Examples
- How to create a basic SAP Workflow
- How to built complex SAP Workflow processes
- BOR - creation of Business Object Repository objects
- Workflow Builder
- Dialog and background tasks
- Business objects, Inheritance, and delegations of them
- User assignments with roles
- User assignments with rules
- Organizational structures
- In fact just all about SAP Workflow :)
After completing this course you will be able to create your own complex SAP workflow from scratch. You will deal with maintenance, analysis, and debugging of existing SAP workflow processes without any problem. Shortly speaking, you will update the SAP Workflow into your profile and take your professional career to the next level.
That is the complex SAP Workflow directly rooted in my experience, it gathers all I would like to know when I started my SAP Workflow projects. Everything is shown on the live SAP System, communicated in a simple and understandable way. The course starts with an introduction of what SAP Workflow is, later creation of the simplest SAP workflow on the System.
We go through all aspects of SAP Workflow, like:
- Workflow Builder,
- dialog and background tasks,
- business objects, Inheritance, and delegations of them,
- Workflow built on classic SE24 objects,
- containers, bindings, events,
- user assignments with roles, rules, organizational structures,
- and all is presented on the newest SAP HANA system.
The best part is, that I'm constantly updating it with new content.
I invite you to an adventure with new technology. I hope that thanks to this course you will increase your SAP competencies, get a new job, get a promotion, or simply become better professionals.