Day Trading Stock Options as a Profitable Business using Chart Pattern Trading
What you'll learn:
- Master all parts of Options Day Trading
- Be professional in their approach to trading. Be thorough in the places that need it.
This advanced course is for graduates of our beginner and intermediate courses on trading stock options andChart Pattern Trading. DONOTtake it if you have not taken our other courses. You will not understand it.
It presumes a strong foundation in how the stock markets work, how our proprietary software, Waves of Profit, works. And that you have been trading successfully,but want to improve.
If you have taken our courses, you know who we are and you know that we answer your questions and comments very quickly. You know that there is tremendous support in our private Facebook group, which you receive access to as a graduate of this course.
In this advanced level course, you will
- Delve deeper into the Waves of Profit software, how to understand how to use the Replay functions to fine tune your trading.
- Discover how to transition smoother from Replay to actual live trading
- Learn how to set up the buy/Sell buttons
- Dive further into your subconscious mind to prevent your self-sabotaging behaviors from destroying your account
- See how to handle a bad trade, so that it doesn't snowball into financial catastrophe
- Learn the mindset of a professional trader
- And much more
Successful traders join us to share their secrets to successful trading.
In the final section, we dig into the bowels of the Waves ofProfits software and teach you the small features in the program which will give you massive advantages in the Options market.
Many, if not all, of these indicators are exclusive to the software, created over fourteen plusyears of intensive testing, back-testing and calculations. We took indicator ideas and concepts from the Forex market and tested them on Options. Tweaked them. And the ones that worked, we incorporated into the software.
Now that you are familiar with the software, it is time to take your trading to the next level.
This course is not a mass market course. Only graduates of our earlier courses should take it.