AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Make complex and advanced selections with a variety of selection tools.
- Master color with professional adjustments, corrections, and enhancements.
- Tackle complex challenges like correcting blurry images.
- Perform advanced retouching, healing, cloning, and patching.
- Create some of the trending visual styles like two-tones, glitches, and double exposures.
- Edit basic videos, create cinemagraphs, and animate static images for Parallax.
- Create reusable mockups with expert techniques and shortcuts.
- Master teeth and eye corrections, advanced levels and curves techniques, work with skin, advanced fill and opacity layers, and export layer comps.
- Convincingly remove objects from images and master 3D designs.
ABOUT DANIEL'S CLASS:
If you already understand the fundamentals of Photoshop and want to learn how to accelerate your design process and streamline your workflow with expert tips and tricks, then this class is the perfect place to start!
Filled with advanced techniques to enhance your skill set, this class will take you through everything you need to know to skyrocket your design or editing career to success. With a powerful focus on workflow and time-saving techniques, you’ll learn how to work faster and more efficiently so that you can complete more tasks more professionally.
This class is full of downloads and practical examples so that you can gain experience as you go. Even the most avid Photoshop user is bound to find loads of useful information in this jam-packed mastery class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- All of the best selection and masking techniques available
- How to enlarge images without distorting them
- How to distort, bend, reshape images, and use Content Aware Move and Extend tools
- How to customize your Photoshop with advanced preference changes
- How to speed up Photoshop if it’s running too slow and use CC Library
- How to batch process multiple images and export files ready for web and UI design
- How to perform advanced color and tone corrections using Levels and Curves
- How to get Photoshop to guess your font using Matching Fonts
- How to add Artboards to your workflow properly and add images correctly
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- People who already understand the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop
- People who took Daniel’s Adobe Photoshop Fundamentals class
- Photographers, editors, and designers who want to enhance their existing skill set
- Professional artists who want to move their art to a digital platform
- Creatives with a Photoshop background who want to master the program
- Freelancers already working with Photoshop and wanting to learn advanced skills
- Advanced level
Adobe Photoshop CC 2018
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
An influential media designer, Advanced Adobe Certified Instructor and dedicated teacher to thousands of students for over 15 years. Daniel is a speaker and multi-award winner at the prestigious annual Adobe Max conference.