Learners who complete this certificate program will be equipped to apply for introductory-level jobs as data analysts. No previous experience is necessary.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Examine the benefits of using the R programming language.
- Discover how to use RStudio to apply R to your analysis.
- Explore the fundamental concepts associated with programming in R.
- Explore the contents and components of R packages including the Tidyverse package.
- Gain an understanding of dataframes and their use in R.
- Discover the options for generating visualizations in R.
- Learn about R Markdown for documenting R programming.