Learners who complete this certificate program will be equipped to apply for introductory-level jobs as data analysts. No previous experience is necessary.
By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Learn how to check for data integrity.
- Discover data cleaning techniques using spreadsheets.
- Develop basic SQL queries for use on databases.
- Apply basic SQL functions for cleaning and transforming data.
- Gain an understanding of how to verify the results of cleaning data.
- Explore the elements and importance of data cleaning reports.