An in-depth, approachable look at painting materials that will make mastering the medium truly possible.
What you'll learn:
- Learn watercolor techniques quicker and easier
- Understand what watercolor paint is and how it is unique
- Discern how a paint will perform based on its pigment property
- Gain insight into water's important role in the water media painting process
- Appreciate the importance of surface texture and structure when you paint
- Understand the differences between brush materials
- Problem-solve with success when something goes wrong in the painting process
- Feel freer in developing your own artistic voice
List price of $49.99 now $24.99
NOTE: This is not a hands-on painting course.
“The best watercolour course I have seen…I need a structured better approach than the typical watch-me-paint courses, that explain nothing about quality of paints and mediums and how they affect the final result. Brilliantly narrated, videos quality are amazing and super explanatory. 6 stars!" - Joao C.
“I am learning so much. It is really helping me to understand the medium I am working with, as well as how I can manipulate it to create the effects and emotions I want. Everything just changes when you know what you are looking for. My level of confidence in watercolour has definitely skyrocketed.” - Nicole O.
Watercolor painting at its core is built upon pigment, water, and a painting surface, and in order to master the medium you need to thoroughly understand your materials. This course is designed to give you an in-depth look at the properties of each material used in the watercolor painting process. With this understanding, beginners will have an easier time learning techniques and experienced painters will be better equipped to perfect their skill and solve potential problems. This isn’t a hands-on painting class, but rather is a lecture-based course containing information you aren't likely to find anywhere else.