What you'll learn:
- Business Intelligence & Analytics development
- Skills needed to become a data analytics & visualisation engineer
- Identify KPI's,metrics and dimensions from your business requirements
- Design and build data visualisations using key Qlik Sense features
- Understand the associative data model and how to load data to it
- Resolve data integrity and modelling issues like synth keys and circular references
- Code expressions for metrics and dimensions, we learn set analysis coding too
- Explore downloadable source code & data during your development work here
This course is also available on Udemy Business
Certificate in Qlik Sense Analytics Development (Fully updated October 2021)
Data Scientists, DataAnalysts arebig career topicstoday, but we still need an efficient and timely method to visualise what we have discovered in the morass of data within our enterprise.
Thankfully we have the Qlik suite of products to help us with this and my all time favourite is Qlik Sense, I liked it so much, I took a leave of absence for3 months to developthis course (and it is continually updated to stay current).
If you wanta hands on approach to learning Qlik Sense and a certificate that showcases your technical skillthen this is the best course for you.
Qlik Sense is the next generation of QlikView.
Qlik Sense is overtaking so many of it's peers because of it's underlying 'associative data model' technology and absolute ease of discovery for insightful decision making and story telling.
I am sure thatonce you have completedthis course you will not want to revert to the old clunky ways of surfacing your analytics like you did with those products from the older monolithic vendors that will always impose their ways to suppress yourwork flow and creativity.
This course of study is designed to transition your skills into a deep understanding of Qlik Sense application development.
The skills thatyou learn in this courseis 100% transferable toQlik Sense Enterprise and Qlik Sense Cloud (SaaS).
Looking forward to seeing you in the course.
Data Analyst and Visualisation Engineer