What you'll learn:
- CREATE a Relational Database
- Master SQL Programming Language
- Write complex SQL statements to query a Relational Database
- Prepare for Oracle SQL Certification Examination
- Become Job Ready as a Database Designer / Developer
In this course you will learn SQL by working hands on with a Relational Database - [RDBMS]. At the end of this course you will know how to CREATE Tables in a Relational Database [RDBMS], using PRIMARY and FOREIGN Key’s. You will also know how to modify an existing database, to either ALTER or UPDATE the information.
This is a SQL programming course with extensive training and practice exercises. The objective of this course is to teach you SQL, so you are confident and prepared to become a skillful SQL Developer from day one!
CREATE a Relation Database Using: Tables, PRIMARY KEYS and FOREIGN KEYS
INSERT Data into Tables
UPDATE and ALTER Tables
RETRIEVE Data from a Relational Database using SQL
PRACTICE Questions in Every Lesson & Hands On Examples
MASTER The SQL Language
NO Software Download Required!
Become Job Ready as a SQL Developer!