Build over 50 Assembly Programs - x86 Instruction Set, SIMD, Image Processing Algorithms, DSP Routines, MMX, SSE, AVX
What you'll learn:
- Master the x86 Core Instruction Set
- Understand the coding differences between x86-32 and x86 -64
- Master the x86 MMX Extension Instruction Set
- Master the x86 Streaming SIMD Extension (SSE) Instruction Set
- Master the x86 Advanced Vector Extension (AVX ) Instruction Set
- Develop Complex Image Processing Algorithms in x86 Assembly
- Develop Complex Mahtematical Algorithms in x86 Assembly
- Be able to understand and apply the IEEE- 754 Floating point standard
- Be able to create Lookup Tables and Jump Tables in x86 Assembly
- Be able to Write Robust Mixed C/C++ and x86 Assembly Code
- Master the MASM Assembler Syntax
Welcome to the x86 Assembly Programming From Ground Up™ course.
Covering x86 Processor History , Architecture and Practical Assembly Programming, this is the most comprehensive x86 assembly course online.
I'll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an x86 developer.
By the end of this course you will master the x86 Core Instruction Set, the x86 MMX Extension Instruction Set, the x86 Streaming SIMD Extension (SSE) Instruction Set and the x86 Advanced Vector Extension (AVX ) Instruction Set. You will be able to develop complex Image Processing Algorithms in x86 Assembly. You will be able to develop complex mathematical algorithms in x86 assembly .You will also be able to write robust programs that mix C++ and x86 Assembly files.
Furthermore, you will master every day things like navigating arrays, computing the statistical properties of an array such as computing the mean and standard deviation of each row and column. All of this written in assembly language. There is so much more. Please take a look at the full course curriculum.
REMEMBER : I have no doubt you will love this course. Also it comes with a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So put simply, you really have nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Sign up and lets start writing some low level code.