Ever wanted to create your own website? We’ve got you covered! Whether you want to create your own personal blog, an online store, or a business website – with WordPress, creating your own website is easy as pie. If you know what you’re doing, of course. In this free online WordPress for beginners course, we’ll guide you through every step of setting up, creating, and maintaining your own WordPress website.
After this free training…
- you know what WordPress is and what it can do for you;
- you’re able to get your own WordPress site up and running;
- you can create a site that fits your likes and needs, by using WordPress settings, plugins, themes, and widgets;
- you’re able to manage your WordPress site once it’s up and running;
- you know how to improve the security of your site so it’s protected against hackers;
- you know everything about WordPress SEO, so people can find your site in the search results!
This free WordPress training is for you if…
- you want to create your own website but you don’t know how to go about this;
- you want to understand every aspect of WordPress so you can make the best use of it;
- you want to maintain, improve and build on that website yourself;
- you want to do all of this without having to pay a lot of money for a company to do it for you;
- you want to learn more about the history, open-source ecosystem, and community of the WordPress world.