You will be able to:
- Develop an understanding of what is required in a new venture
- Create a plan to identify and approach your first customers
- Build financial projections for the new venture
- Understand how to raise equity capital for the new venture
- Monitor the health and scalability of a new venture
This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/.