1. Set Yourself Up for Successful Follow-Up
- Setting up your follow-up
- Arm yourself with the right follow-up details
- Follow-up steps to take during the sales call
2. Know the Ingredients of a Powerful Follow-Up
- Your first follow-up
- The best method and day to follow-up
- Staying top of mind using value
- Engaging your prospects with content
3. Prevent Objections from Becoming Roadblocks
- Anticipate objections while following up
- "I'll think about it"
- "Send me some more information"
- "It's too expensive"
- What to do when a prospect goes silent
4. Mistakes to Avoid While Following Up
- Not having a follow-up schedule
- Phrases that turn prospects off
- Knowing when to walk away from a sale