In response to the pandemic and to social distancing measures put in place by most countries, course providers are offering learning content for free or at a heavily discounted price. Class Central has compiled a list of all free online learning resources offered during the pandemic.
Microsoft now has joined the ranks and is offering 14 learning paths on LinkedIn Learning for free.
Free LinkedIn Learning Courses
LinkedIn is contributing by making 14 learning paths available for free until March 2021. These learning paths consist of a series of online videos, and are available in English, French, Spanish, and German. All 14 courses come with a free certificate of completion that learners can add to their LinkedIn profile.
Ten of the courses are designed to train students for a specific technical career path, while the remaining four are designed to train students in soft skills. We list all 14 courses in this article below, and LinkedIn has also developed an online portal listing its course offerings.
- Become a Software Developer
- Become a Sales Representative
- Become a Project Manager
- Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Become a Customer Service Specialist
- Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification
- Become a Data Analyst
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Become a Graphic Designer
Soft Skills Courses:
- Finding a Job During Challenging Economic Times
- Master In-Demand Professional Soft Skills
- Digital Transformation in Practice: Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All
In addition, Microsoft announced that they would make some of their Azure and Microsoft 365 certifications available for a significantly reduced price: $15. To take advantage of the reduced price, test takers will have to schedule an exam between September 1st, 2020 and December 31st, 2020. The exams will be conducted online, and are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), and Korean.