As a future entrepreneur, you've converted your idea in a structured project, you characterized your market and even prototyped your idea.
You are now ready to launch your business ! :)
During this very last course of our trilogy on the guide for building innovative venture, I will help you, based on many real life examples, to launch your business.
By the end of the course, you will be able to :
- produce your financial statements
- write your business plan, and shape it into a compelling story
- master the art of pitching your venture
- understand the tricky challenges you’ll face as an entrepreneur.
Once you are done, you’ll be ready to launch your venture and live a very special experience of your professional life !
Part #1 - Convert your idea into numbers
1. Start from this idea : "Projections are always wrong"
2. Build a decision model
3. It all starts with sales
4. The 3 classes of sales model
5. Some examples
Quiz: Build a decision model of a fitness club (study case)
Part #2 - Produce the financial statements for your venture
1. Describe your expense structure
2. Model the cost structure
3. Produce the financial statements
4. Assess your funding requirement
5. Analyze your funding requirement
Quiz: Quiz 2
Quiz: Calculate the expense structure of a pastry shop (Study case)
Part #3 - The Business plan : write the story
1. Is the Business plan really useless ?
2. Anticipate on the chasm in funding your project
3. Understand the rejection process from investors
4. The canonical Business Plan template
5. A few writing tips
6. Discover storytelling
Activity: Evaluate your Business plan
Part #4 - Master the art of pitching
1. Introduction to the art of pitching
2. The structure of a pitch
3. The principles of public speaking
4. Tell your story in front of an audience
Activity: Produce your own pitch
Part #5 - Early stage management : survival principles in a hostile environment
1. Early stage management challenges
2. Leadership throughout time
3. Rules and principles for surviving in a hostile environment
4. Some testimonials
Quiz: Quiz 4