Essential Tips & Tricks for Using Social Media to Increase Exhibitor ROI. Taught by Best-Selling Author Eric Schwartzman
What you'll learn:
- Effective Twitter Marketing at Trade Shows
- Driving Booth Traffic with Social Media at Trade Shows
- How to Find and Connect with Industry Influencers through Social Media at Trade Shows
- How to Use Trade Show Exhibits to Search Engine Optimize Your Website
- How to Use Email Effectively for Trade Show Marketing
- Tips and Tricks for Building Your Online Social Network by Live Blogging Conference Sessions
- How to Generate Advance Excitement via Mobile Apps
- How Extend the Trade Show Excitement Long After the Show's Over
- Best Practices for Using Twitte Hashtags at Trade Shows
- How to Generate Leads From Your Session or Panel PowerPoint with SlideShare
- Using QR Codes Effectively in Trade Show Exhibits
- Best Practice for Designing and Using Custom Mobile Apps at Trade Shows
- Case Studies: B2B Social, SXSW and National Biodiesel Conference
- Case Study: Blogger Relations at Political Events
- Case Study: Using Social Media to Advance Climate Change Awareness
- How to book celebrity appearances at Trade Shows
- Britney Spears, Hayden Panettiere and Ashley Tisdale: How to Book Celebrity Appearances at Trade Shows
- Deep Dives on Foursquare, Facebook, Live Webcasts and more!
Social media for trade shows includes everything you need to know to increase the effectiveness of your next trade show investment.
Exhibiting at trade shows is the single most expensive lead generation channel. Learn how to use social media to build advance anticipation before you arrive, generate more business on-site and extend the excitement after the carpets are rolled and the booth is packed up.
Taught by Eric Schwartzman, who has led trade show marketing efforts for some of the world's biggest brands at the most competitive trade shows, this course is packed full of easy to execute actionalble insights. Get this course for all your booth staff and start scaling social media engagement at your next trade show or conference.
This comprehensive course covers social media event marketing via websites, email, search engine optimization, blogs, Foursquare, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, SlideShare and Mobile Apps.
You'll also get case studies and extensive supplemental resources to get your trade show team up to speed on integrating social media into your next trade show exhibitor marketing effort.