Build an online fitness community with engaging content for client retention.
This online Short Course designed by CQUniversity, outlines how fitness professionals can develop retention strategies to maintain existing clients, keep programs and business fresh, value-add to existing clients, develop client-trainer trust, and develop additional revenue through other services. Feedback and client follow up opportunities are outlined with a range of activities explained to engage and inspire client-trainer relationships. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the client connection, follow up and organic marketing to build relationships in a fitness community
- Implement day to day activities that will ensure clients check in with the fitness business on a daily basis, whether they are physically in your classes or not
- Establish systematic procedures to reduce workload and also a sense of community for members and clients
- Identify the type of fitness community, philosophies you want clients to adopt and embrace
- Identify simple strategies that fitness professionals can adopt for follow up and feedback
Fitness professionals and business owners looking to support client retention