The HEC Paris MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MSIE) is composed of two distinct parts. In part one, you will complete a fundamental phase of online study.
PART I : 10 FUNDAMENTAL COURSES - OVER 6 MONTHS
These online foundational courses enable participants to acquire the skills needed to scale up a company, boost creativity, manage new product development processes, capitalize on social media for marketing purposes and clearly define business strategy in individual contexts.
- Entrepreneurial Strategy: from Ideation to Exit
- Building your Leadership Skills
- Boosting Creativity
- Business Strategy
- New Product Development
- Design Thinking
- Social Entrepreneurship and Change-making
- Organizational Design and Management
- Marketing through Social Media
- Strategic Management of Innovation
In part two, you will complete a project-based curriculum taught by HEC Paris faculty. The key objective is to help you transform ideas into business reality, culminating in a final pitch. The project-based part of the program enables you to apply theories and practical expertise gained during the program to developing a new product, brand or organization. You will work on a team project (idea chosen by the team) from initial conception to commercialization, mentored by seasoned entrepreneurs and business leaders.
PART II : 10 PROJECT-BASED COURSES - OVER 12 MONTHS
The Degree part of the program, based around a team project, enables participants to apply all the theories and practical expertise gained during the program to create a new product, service, brand or organization. The goal is to move a team project forward, from initial conception to commercialization during the project-based period. Participants will be mentored as a team by a highly experienced entrepreneur/business leader.
- Team Working
- Developing a Customer-Centric Strategy Through Marketing
- Fundamentals of Negociations
- Scaling Up Operations
- Managing the Performance of a Growing Enterprise
- Business Model Innovation with the Odyssey 3.14 approach
- Intellectual Property Law for New Businesses
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- How to Create a Business Plan
- Private Equity and Venture Capital