By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the landscape of traditional, digital, and social media marketing
• Understand how to become certified as a Digital Marketing Associate
• Understand the major social media platforms, how they function, and what role they play in marketing
• Create SMART goals and identify KPIs
• Define your target audience and their customer journey
• Choose the right social media platforms and learn how to create social media policies
Whatever level of knowledge you start with, this course will help you build a solid foundation for social media marketing and gain applicable skills that will allow you to make your social media marketing efforts more successful and noticeable.
Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps.