Look for the blue Write review button on every course information page. Give the course a star rating and let other learners know what to expect. You can review a course even if you did not finish it. Reasons for non-completion are also useful to others.
Things you could mention in reviews:
- Did you enjoy the course?
- What was good and/or bad about it?
- Did the course improve your knowledge of the subject?
- Write about the course, not unrelated topics.
- Avoid offensive language or comments.
- You may like to read over your review before posting to check for typos or unclear statements. Does it say what you meant to say?