What you'll learn:
- Develop product and idea hypotheses
- Run effective qualitative assessments with potential customers
- Confirm the existence of consumer problems and validate their potential worth
- Run cycled experiments to quickly find the best variation of a product idea
- Validate ideas with basic email techniques
- Validate popular response from online and niche groups
- Create and run your first ad campaign, for free, on Google and Facebook
- Use Launchrock to create an interest page in less than 30 minutes
- Use Unbounce to more comprehensively assess the feasibility of pitch experiments
- Add payment buttons to Unbounce and email
- Get your first product sale without even building it
- Access advertising metrics to decide if the idea is commercially viable
Why did your last business or product idea fail?Maybe you think it's because you didn't have enough money, a good enough team, oryou lost favor with the money gods.You're wrong.I know exactly why it failed.It failed because you didn't validate it beforehand.That's it.You're welcome.
It'snot because you're not a code ninja or a marketing guru or the next Steve Jobs, it's because you screwed up and didn't pre-validate it.You did everything right but your idea was awful and you didn't even know it. So stop picking bad ideas.
This Idea Validation course has taught 1200+ students to dodge bad business ideas like bullets in The Matrix. It's packed with 8 hours of a proven techniques used by the pros and guarded by the super-secret club of business people who are better than you.
At the end of this course you'll know the deepest, darkest secrets of business validation:
- Running qualitative feedback trials
- Knowing your competition better than their mother(creepy)
- Rocking lean, mean online pitch experiments
- Some of the best freetools only the pros know about
- The magic price that makes you the most money
- Why you're no good at knowing if your idea is any good…even if you've built products before
Why do you need the power of "business validation"?It should be obvious, but fine:
- Because the next time you fail a product launch or pitch a dumb ideayour boss is going to hate you. Instead pitch a rockstar idea alongwith data that says, “I'm right and you know I'm right". Watch your bossget weak inthe knees.
- Because you want to get out of your cubicle and start living the entrepreneurial dream but, "I just have too many ideas so which one do I choose?"Validate your stuff, cut the fat, and you'll be on the beachsippingpina coladas in no time.
- Because you want to sell new products without stabbing around in the dark until you get a winner.
- Because you want those pro skills.Yeah, it's time to up your game.
- Because you want to be an awesome entrepreneur that everyone is jealous of.
Nine out of tennew businesses are dead on arrival and deflate like a punctured moon bounce. Don't be a moon bounce.